Welcome to Right Ancestor!

Welcome to Right Ancestor, a blog highlighting my genealogical research. This features information and exciting finds not only in my family tree, but in the family histories of my clients. I'll also share the weird coincidences, unsolved mysteries, and ruminations on generations past.

Sometimes in genealogical research, we find someone we think is related to us, only to find out later that they're not. Please visit Wrong Ancestor for a growing collection of
mistakes in genealogical research that could benefit others.

If you're interested in having me research your family history, please contact me at rightancestor@gmail.com.

Thank you,
Chris


The Gralla Family c.1907, Detroit, Michigan

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Scotland!

According to Amazon.com, this DVD will be released here in the States on August 10.
Here's the introduction via YouTube. Nose around and you'll find some other clips of the program.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment